Saturday, April 27, 2013

Read-a-Thon Post 1

At present I'm doing my best to finish reading Lost in a Good Book (Thursday Next #2) by Jasper Fforde. It's quite enjoyable. 

While I read on, here are my answers to the Introductory Questionnaire:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading from the surprisingly sunny (at least this morning) state of Massachusetts. 

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
My plan today is to finish Lost in a Good Book and The Birth House, both of which I'm finding enjoyable so I'm looking forward to seeing how they end. 

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I think I'll make up some "ants on a log" (celery with peanut butter and raisins) in a bit. Yumm.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself.
I grew up in Maine and lived for three years in Pittsburgh, PA before recently moving back to New England. Pittsburgh was nice, because I'm a Penguins and Steelers fan, which doesn't go over so well in the Boston area. ;)

5) If this is your first read-a-thon-, what are you most looking forward to?
I'm just hoping to use this time to get focused on reading. I love to read and always have at least two books going, but lately I've allowed myself to get distracted by other things and haven't spent as much time reading as I would like. While I'm not going to be able to read ALL day today (I do have plans later), I'm hoping that I will be able to use today to focus on getting back to the thing I love most - READING!

1 comment:

  1. Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter is such a good one! I loev the whole Thursday Next series too. Great choices! Happy read-a-thon day and keep up the reading!

    ReplyDelete