Thursday, December 19, 2013

Allegiant


Allegiant (Divergent #3)

Veronica Roth, 2013


The war that broke apart the factions and brought the factionless to power has destroyed the world that Tris knew. So when offered a chance to leave the city, go beyond the fences that are the limits of the world as she knows it, she jumps at the chance. But what Tris discovers outside the fence throws into question everything she has ever known. Told in the dual perspective of both Tris and Tobias, Allegiant gives us a final glimpse into where the quest for perfection can lead, and what true courage is all about.

I know that a lot of readers were shocked and disappointed in the way that the author chose to end this series. I am not one of those readers. I actually loved the ending. I was shocked, but I loved it. I thought it really fit the tone that the author was trying to create. An enjoyable young adult dystopian series overall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment